Thursday 11 October 2012

Bangalore R&R.

Middle India!

Above a bustling city...

I spent a couple more days in Bangalore (Bengaluru), before heading further south to Kerala, the Southern state of India.

Bangalore is one of the more commercial and technological cities in India. Which meant there wer shopping malls with Western brands (I went crazy at Nike!) and many people speaking English. I Stayed at Vivanta by Taj, the most prestigious chain of hotels in India. It was very lovely, in central city and directly across the road from a mini mall where I bought lots of yummy roasted nuts and dried fruits.

The hotel also had a roof top pool and spa/day retreat. Feeling exhausted from my safari and touristing around Agra, I treated myself to massages and lounging by the pool, in 40 degree heat!

An African inspired painting in my room.

Not a care in the world, 12th stories up, roof top pool.




No comments:

Post a Comment