Monday 28 May 2012

Thanks NHA & WWF


Natural Habitat Adventuresorganised my park pass, transfers and accommodation during my week in Rajasthan (Starting in Delhi.) A big thanks to Toby Sinclair, the main Tour Guide. Also, his son Oliver, with whom I became great friends and Harsha. Last but not least, I must mention Salim Ali, our (in vehicle) Park Tour guide, with all the know-how, where & when!





NHA work in conjunction with the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) to help preserve the habitats of the planets beautiful endangered species. They offer an environmentally aware tour and very green awareness in all aspects of their organisation. I was fortunate enough to be introduced to the Head of the WWF! I offered my efforts toward the company but think I lack the qualification for any real career offer from him, (them.)



I was very pleased with the level of sophistication in all of the accommodation venues and modes of transportation. The level of service was immaculate. Organisation and experience proves to be the key! One of our group members was nearing her 40th trip with NHA!


Also, I must not fail to mention the group of other tourists, I was touring with. Rita is the lady whom which has toured many times with the Natural Adventures Tour Group. Jerry and Pat were an elderly (80+) but lively(!) American couple. From Northern California. They were nicknamed "The kids," Quite spirited, cheeky you might eben say. The second couple were Diana and Bill, from New York City! However Bill was born and raised in the UK. They were very pleasant and also had a great sense of humor.

Awaiting group photo via email.

It was Bill and Diana that I continued on with to Agra! 

*Click the name to be taken to the website.

Natural Habitat Adventures run tours in Africa, Antartica, all over the world! They have organised, experienced and knowledgeable staff and are very reasonably priced.


World Wildlife Fund working on the conservation of the Great Cats in Rajasthan, not to mention many other severely endangered species in the world. Please donate, to help save a species today! (Funds donated are tax deductible and 100% go towards research and prevention of habitat destruction or other life threatening factors.)



No comments:

Post a Comment